In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, Cares Act funding is available to provide additional assistance to individuals financially impacted by the pandemic.
Funding may be used to help individuals pay their expenses in the following service type categories:
- Car Payment
Individuals may receive no more than $1,000 in total assistance. Approved payments will be issued directly to vendors, no direct payments to applicants. Limited funding is available for this program. Application is not a guarantee of benefits as limited funding is available for this program. Applications will be processed based upon order of receipt. Applications may be submitted online through the link below.
Or Download the Application below
Questions and/or completed applications may be emailed to PandemicRelief@senecadjfs.org or call at 419-447-5011 EXT 2325
Applications may also be mailed or dropped off to our Agency.
|Seneca County DJFS|
|c/o Pandemic Relief|
|900 E. County Road 20|
|Tiffin, OH 44883|
To be eligible:
- Must be a US Citizen age 18 or over
- Must currently reside in Seneca County.
- Must not have received the $1,000 COVID-19 Pandemic Relief payment issued earlier this year through our agency’s PRC Plan. Applications for that previous program were accepted between 4/2/20-4/30/20.
- Must submit verification of having experienced one or more of the following financial hardships due to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
- Missed work due to employer shutdown
- Reduced hours/pay at work
- Added childcare expenses due to school closings
- Lost wages due to COVID-19 related illness, hospitalization or quarantine
- Additional hardships caused by COVID-19 illness in the household
- Other documented financial hardship related to the COVID-19 Pandemic