SafeLink Wireless provides qualifying customers free cellular service, a free SafeLink Wireless cell phone and the assurance that you will get no bills and no contracts EVER!
What’s Included in the Free Plan?
What’s included varies by zip code, but here’s an example of what’s currently available in the 44883 (Tiffin, OH) area:
|Plan||Calling Minutes||Monthly Carry-Over||Text Messaging||Voice-Mail||International Long Distance|
|1||250||No||1 per Minute||Yes||No|
|2||125||Yes||1 per Minute||Yes||No|
|3||68||Yes||3 per Minute||Yes||Yes|
Do I Qualify?
If you participating in any of these programs you qualify for a free phone and free service:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- National School Lunch (free program only)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Or, if your income is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level, you may also be eligible.
How do I Apply?
Apply online at www.safelinkwireless.com or call 1-800-977-3768.