The Seneca County DJFS offers a variety of training opportunities for individuals seeking a new occupation.
On the Job Training
- Training services offered to residents of Seneca County to develop a more skilled workforce.
Training for a New Occupation
- Funding for payment of tuition or training fees for in-demand occupations, including health care occupations.
- Information to assist individuals who are interested in training to determine what training they might want to pursue.
Subsidized Employment Program (SEP)
- Eligible job seekers may be placed with an employer for up to 4 months of subsidized employment.
Other Training Resources
- In addition to the training we provide, you’ll find some tremendous free on-line training opportunities.