Individual Options Waiver provides support services for persons of any age with mental retardation and/or developmental disabilities. This program is administered by the Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities.
What does the Individual Options Waiver provide?
- Homemaker/personal care
- Supported employment
- Environmental accessibility modifications
- Social work/counseling
- Home-delivered meals
- Adaptive and assistive equipment
- Day habilitation-adult day support
- Habilitation- vocational habilitation
- Supported employment-enclave
- Supported employment-community
- Supported employment-adapted equipment
- Non-medical transportation
How do I Apply?
1) Obtain & Complete an Application
You may print this application: Request for Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services.
Or, You may call our office at 419-447-5011 or 800-825-5011 to have an application mailed to you.
Or, you may come to our office and pick up an application. Click here for our hours and location.
Or, you may obtain an application from the Seneca County Board of MR/DD by calling (419) 447-7521.
2) Return the completed, signed Application
By Mail to:
Seneca County DJFS
900 E CR 20
Tiffin, OH 448830
By Fax to: 419-447-5345
Or come to our office. Click here for our hours and location.
For more Information
- Contact Seneca County DJFS at the phone numbers listed below.
- Contact the Seneca County Board of MR/DD by calling (419) 447-7521.
- Visit the Seneca County Board of MR/DD Web Site.
- Call the Medicaid Consumer Hotline 1-800-324-8680 / TDD 1-800-292-3572.
- Or, view the Ohio Health Plans website.