The Level One Waiver serves people of any age who would otherwise need services in an intermediate care facility for people with mental retardation or developmental disabilities and can live with smaller dollar amounts of services. This program is administered by the Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities.
What Services Are Covered?
- Homemaker/Personal Care
- Institutional Respite
- Informal Respite
- Personal Emergency Response Systems
- Specialized Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations
- Emergency Assistance
- Supported Employment
- Day Habilitation
- Adult Day Services
How do I Apply?
1) Obtain & Complete an Application
You may print this application: Initial Waiver Application.
Or, You may call our office at 419-447-5011 or 800-825-5011 to have an application mailed to you.
Or, you may come to our office and pick up an application. Click here for our hours and location.
Or, you may obtain an application from the Seneca County Board of MR/DD by calling (419) 447-7521.
2) Return the completed, signed Application
By Mail to:
Seneca County DJFS
900 E CR 20
Tiffin, OH 448830
By Fax to: 419-447-5345
Or come to our office. Click here for our hours and location.
For more Information
- Contact Seneca County DJFS at the phone numbers listed below.
- Contact the Seneca County Board of MR/DD by calling (419) 447-7521.
- Visit the Ohio Department of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Web Site or the Seneca County Board of MR/DD Web Site.
- Call the Medicaid Consumer Hotline 1-800-324-8680 / TDD 1-800-292-3572.